Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

What is your workaround to have nice looking interface for capturing requests?

Community Advisor

The current embedded forms look like this:

0694X00000EMsHPQA1.pngcompared to what moderd design has to offer, this looks poor.

Examples0694X00000EMsHoQAL.png0694X00000EMsIDQA1.png

@workfront support any plan to make this look better?

Main pain points:

• A lot of useless white space
  • everything left aligned
  • limited organization of fields (custom fields cannot be mixed with default fields)
  • lack of branding
  • lack of visual elemnts
  • outdated UI

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oOFbQAM/detail

see my idea on this if you have similar thoughts.

Rafal

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

47 Replies

Level 10

0694X00000EMx54QAD.jpgHi @Rafal Wodzisz‚

I absolutely agree with you, the UI is very boring and not possible to create as in above example.

In other tools, for example Clarizen, these things are possible. I saw in one of the example. In current market scenario,

lot of tools which suggest mote attractive interface creation possibilities and more easy to visualized. We really needs such

possibilities. May be @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ , you can help us to know these things. Also, missing lot of such possibilities in reporting also.

Basically more interactive as overall.

Mvh

Kundan.

Community Advisor

Yes, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ would really appreciate your thoughts on this

Employee

I'm finding the right people here to give you guys some insight! Coming soon!

Employee

Hey everyone,

Thanks for starting this conversation! I'm glad to see the feedback coming through, and believe it or not, it is perfect timing :)

Improving custom forms experience and interface are among our top priorities. We are actively looking into this.

At this point, we are in the research phase, where we want to share a few of our solution concepts with you and get your feedback.

If you're interested in participating in that research and getting a sneak peek of the potential new solution, please feel free to reach out.

Please continue sharing your use cases, as that is always a big help for us.

Thanks again for all your feedback.

Best regards,

Gevorg

Employee

Absolutely! I've added you to the list, @Kevin Quosig‚! Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Gevorg Kazaryan‚ please add me to the list.

Thanks -

Teale

Employee

Hi @Teale McCleaf‚, I'll surely include you in the list. Thank you so much!

Employee

Perfect! I'll add you to the list! Thank you, @Stephanie Luna‚!

Level 1

Hi @Gevorg Kazaryan‚ - Looks like you've got quite a list! If there is room for me, please consider us as testers as well.

Employee

Hey @Matthew Raybuck‚ ,

I'll definitely include you in the list and we will get in touch with you! As you noted, a lot of people signed up for this and we will be contacting different groups in different stages of the research.

Looking forward to talking to you.

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚

Interested! Please add me as well. Thank you!

Employee

Hey Zuleika,

I'll definitely include you in the list and we will get in touch with you! As you see, a lot of people signed up for this and we will be contacting different groups in different stages of the research.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Level 2

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ Please add me/GoDaddy to the list for research! We've done some customization via fusion but overall have some complex use cases that may be beneficial. Thanks,

Community Advisor

Hi @Gevorg Kazaryan‚ ,

yes, I'm interested in the topic so you can sign me up to test group.

Best

R

Employee

Awesome! I'll include you in research group and will reach you out with more details.

Thanks, @Rafal Wodzisz‚!

Level 2

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ Please sign me up. Many thanks Chris