Expand my Community achievements bar.

What are you grateful for?

Employee

Next week is Thanksgiving (for those based in the United States), so in a year that's been different and in a lot of ways tougher than most, top of my mind is all the things that I'm grateful to have in my life.

This community and all of you wonderful people who share your expertise and time is truly one of the things I'm most grateful to have this year. When everything seemed to be up in the air, when things were shutting down or opening up, I knew that I could come here and find people that are not only really great examples of hard work, but also are just really, really nice. I wish I could list you all, but there would be way too many to

On a personal note, I'm really grateful for sunshine, flowers, and great books that provide an escape. I have always loved to read and the return to a quieter, simpler time has made that hobby become even more enjoyable. (On a side note, if any of you have book recommendations, I'd love to hear them!)

I'd love to hear from you all what you are grateful for this week, this month, or this year. Spread a little positivity with me and share below!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

I am grateful for still having a job in this uncertain environment, and the ability to work from home and be just as productive as I was on site. I am also thankful to have a friend with some property on the mountain that we've been able to escape to during this global pandemic. Fresh air and sunshine is great therapy. Happy Thanksgiving to all our fellow observers.

Employee

Hi Debbie!

I AGREE. So many things are uncertain and its so nice to know that we can work from transition and be productive still. I'm thankful for you too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Kyna