Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

WFPro Live Session One - Wednesday, September 11, 2019 @ 1-2 PM Eastern

Level 10

Hello Workfront Community!

As users of Workfront, are you documenting everything you create in Workfront in a manifest? If not, you need to think about starting to right away if you create anything beyond tasks or issues and I'm prepared to explain why.

Join me, Narayan Raum, for WFPro Live Session 1 on Wednesday, September 11th at 1pm Eastern to learn why keeping a manifest is essential to managing the many "things" you'll create along the way as you journey through Workfront implementation and adoption.

We'll also have a look at WFPro Home, a new way of navigating Workfront in both the new and old experiences consistently. With some simple views leveraging native functionality, you'll find that navigation can be much easier than previously thought.

For those who can't make it, a recording of the meeting will be added to the WFPro YouTube Channel, so be sure to subscribe.

Regards,

Narayan

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/473726421

United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 473-726-421

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10

Thanks Narayan,

I'll be there, and look forward to seeing what you have come up with!

Regards,

Doug

Level 7
Love the opportunity, I'll be there! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Community Advisor
You mean I shouldn't just try to remember, "what was I thinking when..." I changed that view/created that report/made that dashboard/added that text mode column, why I wanted to do that, and why, for the life of me, can't remember the reason I did that?! Thanks for the invite! I'll check it out. :) Sheri Whitten Gordon Food Service

Level 10

You nailed it @Sheri Whitten ! Talk to you tomorrow!

Level 10
Looking forward, thanks!! Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 10

Hi all,

I'm following up to let you know the recording of WFPro Live Session 1 was posted to the WFPro YouTube Channel. Thank you to those who were able to attend.

Be sure to bookmark the WFPro Live Schedule and look out for upcoming session announcements in the community.

Thanks,

Narayan