Expand my Community achievements bar.

We recently purchased workfront and are coming close to rolling it out to our team. Outside of the training videos that workfront offers, does anyone have any training presentations or cheat sheets that they use to help train their teams before going live

Level 1

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi Allie, we created a user guide with screen shots and terminology explanations. WF has a lot of great white paper you can use too under Training/Guides: https://one.workfront.com/s/training?tabset-e453e=3. I created a Workfront Admin project for the system and group admins and put all training documents there, so the group admins would have the resources at their fingertips to train their department's new users. Hope that helps. I'm currently in the middle of revising ours, since I'm more familiar with WF now than I was when we were initially training folks a few months ago. But I'd be glad to share once it's finished, if you'd be interested.

Level 10

Hi Allie,

While there aren't any training guides to share, WFPro has a ton of content developed for the purpose of training users of all types. You can start with WFPro Training and go from there. "Home" and "Blog" contain a ton of content. In my opinion, the WFPro Live event archives is where you'll learn the most because they demonstrate my favorite way of training users, sharing screens and recording. A single recording uploaded to a documents report shared with your users can replace many hours editing, maintaining (and still explaining) lengthy "job aids" with screenshots and text. Do something today to save yourself time tomorrow!

--Narayan