Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Viewing Task Approval Option

Level 6

Hi all,

I have a user who who is missing the Approval option with a task. Her Layout Template set in her User Profile should allow her to view it, she's the owner of the project and has a Plan licence.

The image below shows my view on the left and hers on the right. I'm a Sys admin.

Can anyone think why this could be missing please? Thanks

MattWindsor_0-1693990537456.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi all,

In case anyone stumbles across this; Adobe support looked into it and found through testing they had to remove the Approval option from the Layout Template and then re-add it. That solved the issue. So a glitch more than than a setting.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I would double check the layout template. Even if the system restricted the users ability to create approvals they typically still see the tab in the left panel. 

KellieGardner_0-1694188771871.png

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi all,

In case anyone stumbles across this; Adobe support looked into it and found through testing they had to remove the Approval option from the Layout Template and then re-add it. That solved the issue. So a glitch more than than a setting.

Community Advisor

Good to know. I've come across quite a few issues lately with layout template glitches. 

Level 6

Hi Kellie, thanks for taking the time to reply to my original question.