Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Version Control in Proof with multiple Designers

Level 2

We need to find an easy way to have our team of designers have manage access to the documents uploaded into the proof tool. We need to be able to have designers work on each other jobs and create a new version on the proof. Trying to find a way to make this automatic on upload - is that possible?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kimberly - In their profile, under Access, what do you see for Proof Permission Profile? If it is Manager, they can only manage their own proofs, but if you make them Supervisor, they can help out on others. We did this at my last agency and that fixed most of the problems. Hoping that will you out as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kimberly - In their profile, under Access, what do you see for Proof Permission Profile? If it is Manager, they can only manage their own proofs, but if you make them Supervisor, they can help out on others. We did this at my last agency and that fixed most of the problems. Hoping that will you out as well.