Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Users are in the system, but some have to request access to a Proof

Level 4

I have had two Planners experience this in the last month or so: They generate a Proof, add existing users to the Proof as reviewers of whatever level, then send an automated request to those reviewers. Some reviewers have to request access to the Proof. We can't figure out why. Part of me says this is user error on the reviewer's part, but the first time this happened, it was a seasoned reviewer. Plus, the same Planner has sent another Proof to the same user and it worked smoothly. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone have insights on what's going on so we can avoid it in the future?

Things I looked into:

• Are there duplicate users?
  • Is the user setup correct/complete? (We use SSO.)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

We’ve had a recent problem with duplicate users, one login being inactive but still somehow logging in a couple times with the inactive email address which was only different due to capitalization. Check the user list within proof and delete the wrong one. However you will lose any comments or decisions made with that login. Support helped me and was willing to move the decisions to the correct login before I deleted the bad one.