Expand my Community achievements bar.

user&updates collection

Level 10
I have a custom field on the user form where audit is turned on. I have the full audit flag also on. Basically, what I wanted is to see the date/time that custom field is changed on a report. I have tried various ways to get this information thru a notes report - filtered to $$TODAY (I know I've changed that field today) or filtered to the specific user, etc. I do not get this information. I know audit flag is ok as I'm able to see some other custom field audit text. It kinda felt like it's not picking up User custom form audit texts. So I tried the user report and got an updates collection column, filtered to a specific user. I don't think we can use valueexpression at all. But valuefield and styledMessage works - sort of... I expected tons of styled messages for the user as there is no filter for any type of dates. But it seems we're limited to 20 updates or is it any collection is limited to 20 entries? I need more than the 20 updates (which I can't filter to and includes all sorts of updates) for it to be useful. Any insights? Polly Co
0 Replies