Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Use Calculated Fields to Display Program Information on Project

Level 3

I am trying to display program information on a project form with a calculated field, and I cannot get it to work, I have tried a few ways. Example below. The field is on the program custom form called "Additional Regions". 

{project}.{program}.{DE:Additional Regions}

Project.Program.{DE:Additional Regions}

Both are saying it's an invalid expression. I am 90% certain I used to be able to just type "Project.Program.{DE:xxxxx}"

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Try this:

{programMM|program}.{DE:Additional Regions}

I would have expected this to work also, but the above is how Workfront updated our project calc fields that reference the project's program.
{program}.{DE:Additional Regions}

You don't need or want to prefix your calculation with {project}. That would only be needed on something like a task or issue calc, when you need to pull a field from the project level. 

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Level 5

you need the MM formula now. It is as of this latest release as Workfront is updating the object model

Level 5

Did you try just

{programMM}.{DE:Additional Deliverables}