Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Updating Picture in Profile

Level 1
I was unable to change the picture in my profile. I clicked 'Change Picture' but nothing happened. Please advise how complete this action. Kamille Harris MetLife Customer Solutions Group
6 Replies

Level 10
1. Click on My Settings (found under where your picture will be in the top far right corner of your screen) The picture has to be smaller than 4MB, so check the size - that might be why it is not uploading 2. Click upload photo (navigate to it and select open) 3. click on save photo the filetype is jpg, gif or png, but the real problem for you might be the size. Benetta Perry APS

Level 1
I tried to upload both a 2721Kb jpg and a 448Kb png and both did not take :( Leah Ferrer First Republic Bank

Level 10
@Leah Ferrer -- are you referring to the profile pic in community or in your workfront? -skye

Level 1
My photo in community. My photo uploaded perfectly in my main Workfront account. Leah Ferrer First Republic Bank

Employee
Hi Leah, I'll help you get it figured out! I'll reach out to you directly! Thank you for trying to upload one! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2

I am unable to load a photo in the Workfront profile. The photo is 1 MB and is jpeg, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. I tried to find the number for Workfront support but didn't see it on the help website as I usually do. 

Thanks -- Pat McCarty