Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

UPDATE - QUESTION ANSWERED How can I add a column to a Fusion data store?

Level 3

Update:  This question was answered - see reply below - No further feedback is required.  Thank you!

Is there any way to add a column to an existing data store?  I found this article about editing data stores but it doesn't say anything about adding a column to a data store.  
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/adobe-workfront-fusion/modules-in-fusion/dat...

Thank you for your help in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to amend the data structure. The updated data structure will be inherited by your data store.

In the left-hand panel of fusion, beneath data stores there is a tab for data structures. Navigate to the relevant data structure, click "edit" and "add item" to add the new attribute and click save. Once done, you should find that a new column will appear in your data store.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to amend the data structure. The updated data structure will be inherited by your data store.

In the left-hand panel of fusion, beneath data stores there is a tab for data structures. Navigate to the relevant data structure, click "edit" and "add item" to add the new attribute and click save. Once done, you should find that a new column will appear in your data store.

Best Regards,

Rich.