Expand my Community achievements bar.

Track responses to updates I make?

Level 2
Hello, I track multiple projects, and often I go into the Updates section of that project and make an update, request, or recommendation. It would be extremely helpful if I could see these updates in a central location, and make sure they are being addressed. I tried adding myself to the updates, but then it doesn't show up in my notifications. Is there a way to accomplish this? Mitchell Tatum Confluent Medical
2 Replies

Level 4
If I'm understanding your question, there are a few ways to do this. When you click on your name (under your avatar), there should be a tab called Updates. It shows everything that you commented on. As for notifications, if you are not seeing ones you've commented on, check your Notifications under My Settings and make sure " Someone comments on a thread I'm in" is checked. Once you've made a comment inside that Update, you should afterwards always see in your notifications any responses made in the thread. The other is to Subscribe to the projects you want to see comments on. Full information can be found here: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Subscribe-to-items-in-Workfront-1577908371 Hopefully, one of those will work for you. Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 2
This should work, many thanks! Mitchell Tatum Confluent Medical