Expand my Community achievements bar.

User Time Report Using Custom Field

Level 2
Hello Does anyone have any advice on how to create a user hour report for a specific team that includes a custom field I created for a form? Each request and task associated has a "client" designed from a drop down menu client field. It's probably something simple that I am overlooking but basically I would like to be able to filter everyone's time entered by client. Thank you! Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
this field should be located in the Issue or Task sections in your report--I'm not sure if you've tried looking there or not yet? Normally if you wanted this in a View, as you go to add columns, go to the Issue section and go through the list of fields until you get to the Client dropdown field. Same thing with the Task section. Then depending on whether the hour is on an issue or a task, one of those would populate. If you wanted it as a Filter, then as you add a new filter, you would be looking in the same sections, and basically create a filter for if the Hour has the Issue Client field filled in, or the Task Client field filled in. If you're not seeing this field there, there might be another problem you would need to solve for first. -skye