Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Tips or Tricks to integrated reporting for Agile Teams

Level 7

Hello all!

The core question is, Does anyone know some good ways to integrate Agile story card data into traditional reporting?

Context:

We have one Agile team that is their own group and pretty much operates in an isolated instance of WF. This team has recently been moved under our larger Marketing group. The ask now, is to integrate all their reporting into the Marketing reporting dashboards, which are largely project reports. Since they do not have projects that the tasks are anchored to, I am guessing this is pretty much impossible? I can get sort of close to what we want with Task reports, but it's not ideal and doesn't group the way a project report does. A simple example would be; project planned completion date versus task or iteration planned completion date. Anyone else run into this, and if so, what are some solutions you have come up with? Is there anyway to compare apples to oranges, but make it appear as if they are all apples? 😋

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies