Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Tip of the Week | Have you used the new Gantt chart?

Level 5
Rethink the way you manage projects with the new Gantt chart. When you enable edit mode in the Gantt chart, you can make changes to information inside the chart. Prior to this change, you could not edit the information in the Gantt chart, you could only edit task information on the task list. Using the Edit mode for the Gantt chart, you can now remove predecessor relationships between tasks in the Gantt chart of a project. Prior to this enhancement, you could remove the predecessor relationship only in the task list, or at the task level. Check out the tutorial videos on using these new Gantt chart features "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004059953#enable-edit-mode-in-gantt">here . Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
2 Replies

Level 3
Hi Alison! I'm introducing my team to the Gantt later this week. I've created filters, views and groupings that allows us to duplicate a report in Workfront which we've been creating in PowerPoint. I'm excited to demonstrate, again, an activity we can move into Workfront! Question for you: When I select to include % complete in the Gantt view, some of the % complete text appears in black font & others in white font. Do you know why? I have not been able to identify a commonality amongst the tasks to explain to difference in colors. Thanks! Jodi Biscevic GM Financial - International Operations

Level 1
Hi Jodi, The font colour changes once you edit the percent complete. In the regular (non edit) view the text should appear in white: