Expand my Community achievements bar.

Timestamp of Project Status Change

Level 10
Team, Before I take tedious precious time that I do not have to do this - I want to check with the community to see if this is the right course of action or if there are better more efficient solutions. I have 6 project status that I need to report on the time in that status. I found this on WF website - so do I just create 6 timestamp custom fields in my custom form - then do my reporting? Display a Status timestamp in a Custom Form Navigate to a Custom form where you want to add the field. Add a Calculated Custom Field to the form. Specify a Label for the Custom Field, for example: Status Timestamp Custom Field . Click Save+Close . Re-open the Custom Form, and select the new Status Timestamp Custom Field. In the Calculation field, specify the following calculation for your Custom Field: IF(Status='INP',IF(ISBLANK({DE:Status Timestamp Custom Field}),$$NOW,{DE:Status Timestamp Custom Field}),{DE:Status Timestamp Custom Field}) Note: You must always use the three letter key for the Status in this calculation. For more information about the keys for Statuses, see Creating and Customizing Statuses in Workfront . Click Save+Close . You can then report on the Status Timestamp Custom Field, or use it in other calculations in reports or Custom Fields. Note: If your status changes to INP, then another status, then back to INP, only the timestamp of the first change to INP will be captured. Benetta Perry APS
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies