Expand my Community achievements bar.

*TIME SENSITIVE* - Submit a question to Workfront CTO Steve ZoBell

Level 9
Hey there everyone! We've got a special pre-Leap interview with Workfront CTO tomorrow afternoon. You can submit any questions you'd like to ask him. Just "https://communitybeta.workfront.com/blog/special-q&a-with-workfront-cto-steve-zobell">click this blog post for more information, and fill out the linked survey . -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: natebagley@workfront.com
4 Replies

Level 3
Hi all, If it's easier, just post your question for Workfront's Chief Product and Technology Officer in this thread. Reporting, the story board interface, what do you want him to answer for you? I'm excited for you to have his ear and hope you have some great questions to ask!

Level 4
What problem were you trying to solve by changing the storyboard? And how can we now see the big picture...? Thanks, Phil

Level 9
The interview with Steve Zobell has been posted. You can watch it here. These are some of the questions you'll get answres to: What's going on with recent performance degredation issues? What Workfront is doing to prevent future outages? What problems were you trying to solve with the release of the new New Storyboard Iteration? What is Workfront planning on in preparation to accomodate Agile Marketing demands? Any annoucements about mobile solutions? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: