Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

The pranks we play (or think about)

Community Advisor

So in my company we're a small group of three system admins. Today we were talking through the logistics of a scenario to archive custom form data in closed objects by uploading the custom form as a PDF on closure through Fusion (goal is to prevent any future data loss through deprecation of fields over time).

Admin A who was putting it into the system wondered out loud if he should automatically generate a proof on these, and Admin B said "hell, no". I said "yes, and make sure that Admin B is set as an approver", which brings me to my question:

Have you ever pranked another admin (or what are some good pranking ideas you've come up with) in Workfront?

PS: we didn't carry through with it, because we have a lot of document uploads, and Admin B took the potential threat with good humor.

HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

I love this! I would love to see what other people have done!

Community Advisor

Just in passing conversation yesterday, "I dare you to call the helpdesk and ask them where the 'Delete Workfront' button is!"

Level 4

I guess the joke's on me: I'm currently the only admin and I get to do all the work.

Level 10

Yeah, WF is tricky enough to manage and use, and breathing on it wrong can cause things to act odd so...no pranking. All three of us admins are too up to our eyeballs as it is…