Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

The Best Workfront User Group!

Level 9
Hey everyone! I hope you all have/had fun at your User Group meeting today. Feel free to introduce yourselves to the community here, and share your favorite things about today's User Group meeting in the comments. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
3 Replies

Level 6
Hi Nate! We have a great meeting yesterday. It was nice to meet fellow Workfront users and we have formed some valuable relationships. Looking forward to growing the online group as well as our next meeting. Thanks for organising Sophie :)

Level 2
No problem at all Laura - was a pleasure to organise alongside HomeServe and was great to hear the conversations flowing yesterday. Will post some of the tips shared at the UG to this local forum in the next day or so.

Level 6
Yes and I totally forgot to thank HomeServe in that post (as well as spell check..... have ... had!) They were great hosts and the food was very very good.