Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Text mode filter to find only tasks which are 2 or more days late

Level 10
Hi, There is a standard Task field called daysLate which conveniently displays the number of days late. Ideally I would like to use this field to filter a report and only return tasks where the daysLate is 2 or more. However, Workfront won't allow me to use that field as a search parameter. I also know how to compare two fields in a filter, such as below (which would only find late completed tasks, I know): plannedCompletionDate= FIELD: actual CompletionDate plannedCompletionDate_Mod=lt However, is there some way I can build a calculation of the 2 days into the above filter? Ideally I also want to be able to filter late tasks , regardless of whether they are complete yet or not. Or, will I need to create an custom calculated field and then filter from that? Thanks, David
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi David. Untested, but have you tried actualCompletionDate=FIELD:plannedCompletionDate+2d actualCompletionDate_Mod=lt If that doesn't work, yes, I'd suggest persisting the same idea in a calculated date parameter on the task then compare against that parameter instead in the filter. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Thanks Doug - I hadn't tried that, but I just did and it resulted in an error saying that there was an error in the SQL query. Never seen that error before....special! Will go down the other path unless anyone else has any ideas. Cheers