Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Text for "30 days late or more" - expense

Level 3
Hi Everyone, Hoping one of the brilliant minds in the community might be able to help! :) I'm creating an auto-delivered expense report that lists expenses that have gone 30 days overdue. So far, I've been able to create a column and Expense form field (number formatted) that provides the 'days late': CONCAT(ROUND(DATEDIFF($$NOW,{entryDate}))) Now I'm trying to get the Expense report to filter expenses that are 30 days past or older, but when I select this new field and filter with 'greater than 30', the report goes blank. DE:Days Late=30 DE:Days Late_Mod=gt I'm doing something wrong and it's probably really simple, but I can't figure out it! Any help is appreciated!! Thank you!! Katherine Colbourn Scotiabank
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Katherine, I suggest (instead) that you simply filter for Entry Date less than $$TODAY-30d Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 3
Thanks Doug! You're right - this is much simpler, thank you! Katherine Colbourn Scotiabank