Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Tasks not appearing

Level 2
Hi, One of my users is having an issue where they cannot see tasks in a specific project. There hasn't been any changes to the project that I'm aware of and they were able to see tasks yesterday. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Nick Scardino Rosco Laboratories, Inc.
9 Replies

Level 2
Additional info: I just noticed that when I log in as the effected user and navigate to that task tab of the project I get some errors in my console: ypeError: Cannot read property 'topLevelRoute' of undefined at XI (index.js:1) at object-link.esm.js:28 at oM (object-link.esm.js:56) at Object.render (objectLinkWrapper.js:40) at ce (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:98) at qg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:97) at hi (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:104) at Qg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:144) at Rg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:145) at Sc (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:158) Bg @ react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:117 Localization.js:52 Localization error TypeError: Cannot read property 'topLevelRoute' of undefined at XI (index.js:1) at object-link.esm.js:28 at oM (object-link.esm.js:56) at Object.render (objectLinkWrapper.js:40) at ce (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:98) at qg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:97) at hi (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:104) at Qg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:144) at Rg (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:145) at Sc (react-dom.production.min.js?build=1559704627:158) Object value @ Localization.js:52 Perhaps this is related? Nick Scardino Rosco Laboratories, Inc.

Level 8
Does the top of the screen when logged in as the affected user have an error like this: Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 2

Nope, the page just loads with no tasks and no error. I now have another user who is seeing even less. Nick Scardino Rosco Laboratories, Inc.0690z000007ZhZ1AAK.jpg

Level 8
That's strange. When I had a user with no tasks appearing and the error showing, we did this to fix it: As the System Administrator, go to Setup > Log In As > enter the User's name and click the Log In button. Change the URL to https://YOURDOMAIN.my.workfront.com/resetUser and hit enter. Note: this is Case sensitive - (capital U) all the rest is lowercase (/resetUser) Once you select Enter, you will see three options: Reset, Reset Tabs, Unlock. Select Reset . NOTE: This will reset all views, groupings, filters back to default. No data will be lost. Maybe you want to give that a shot? Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 10
Yeah I've done that as well. Usually happens when they have a View set, then delete the View, then go back to the Task list which is trying to default to that View for you. The reset works. Maybe also try just changing the View. I assume you already checked the Project Charing settings?

Level 2
Thanks Kirsten & Vic for the help. I tried changing views and it worked! Nick Scardino Rosco Laboratories, Inc.

Level 10
Awesome! Glad you didn't try the Project C haring method I suggested. �� I need to re-read my responses from now on.

Level 10
Some of our users having this issue - thanks for the reset user option. Benetta Perry APS

Level 5
Kirsten or Vic do you know if this reset will work if the user is using a Layout template where they don't really have the option to switch views? Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG