Expand my Community achievements bar.

Requests not showing up in Team Requests page

Level 2
Hello! We have a team in Workfront that issues get escalated to from our IT Service Desk. Within the last few months, the team has noticed that when an issue gets reassigned to them, they get the notice (email, and in the notifications drop down) of the request; yet, the request does not show up under the team page Team Requests. Instead of wading through notifications (the team members also work individually on IT projects, so they get a lot of notifications), they've always used the Team Requests page to sort through these issues. No one has changed any settings lately. Does anyone have any ideas why these issue assignments are not showing up on the Team Requests page? Thank you! Dagan Peterson Mountain West Farm Bureau MIC
8 Replies

Level 10
Is the request assigned to the team and the individual, or just the individual? Thanks, Eric

Level 2
The request is just being assigned to the team. Here is a quick breakdown of the routing: 1. end user submits Request to IT Service Desk 2. Service desk can't solve issue, moves the issue from a service desk request queue to a Triage Project (still as an issue with custom forms attached) 3. IT Service Desk rep unassigns their team, and re-assigns the issue to the Triage Team Thank you! Dagan Peterson Mountain West Farm Bureau MIC

Level 8
Has the request been converted to a project? I know once we do that, it falls of the team assignments. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 2
No, these rarely get converted to projects, they are just worked as issues. Thanks! Dagan Peterson Mountain West Farm Bureau MIC

Level 2
Issues or requests must be assigned to the Team , not just an individual person. Then they must be converted to a task in order to show up in the backlog. Emily Duncan Carilion Clinic

Level 2

I believe I'm having the same problem. In my example, the issue comes in assigned to a Team, not an individual. When an individual goes to see their Work List, 'Team Requests' only show up if that individual has other issues or tasks assigned to them as an individual. Otherwise, the Team Requests section doesn't show up at all under the Work List. I'm providing two screenshots - the first shows what a worker's list looks like before I assign a task to her individually. The second shows what the worker's list looks like when I assign a single task to her. Suddenly, her Team Requests show up. Thanks! Dan Daniel Corey Arrow Electronics0690z000007ZhV4AAK.png

Level 6
Interesting! I've seen the same thing in certain circumstances and could not identify WHY! It seemed so random, but loos like you've hit it. Looks like there may be some sort of bug in the display of the TEAM REQUESTS in the HOME area. Has anyone opened a ticket on this yet? Marty Gawry CapabilitySource Marty Gawry - CapabilitySource

Level 2
Hi Marty, Ok phew - I'm glad what I wrote made since. How do you open a ticket? I'm pretty new to Workfront and haven't done that yet. Dan Daniel Corey Arrow Electronics