Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tasks disappear from view

Level 2
Good morning, Has anyone experienced an issue with tasks disappearing from the team schedule view? Anyone know of a workaround or setting that needs adjusting? I've tried multiple browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) and find that tasks either fail to appear at all or appear for a split second only before disappearing. I've attached a 10-sec video of this happening. The top task on the schedule (shown in green) will only appear when using the single-day view and when I switch to the full-week view it disappears (even though the task's assigned day is part of that full week). Any help would be appreciated as this is a major roadblock to our team's scheduling process. Trudie Gauerke
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Trudie, I watched your video, and agree: that definitely looks buggy. I suggest you raise a High Priority Ticket (or perhaps call, as others have suggested) with Workfront if you've not already done so. As for workarounds, in case it's just some (new) logic tripping up the page refresh, I'd suggest you also try: tabbing left a day at a time -- possibly all the way back to "today", and/or toggling the Hide/Show Unassigned option On the off chance that either triggers the Unassigned section to reselect its data. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 2
Thanks for your input and suggestions, Doug. I feel better knowing that this looks buggy to others as well---and that I didn't just overlook some obvious setting. ~Trudie Trudie Gauerke

Level 10
Not that it should matter, but are there any planned hours on that task which keeps disappearing? David Cornwell

Level 2
Yes, there are planned hours on the task. I believe the only difference in the disappearing tasks vs. others that function correctly is that it is assigned to a team and role rather than a specific person. However, I don't think this distinction should matter if things are working properly. My manager is reaching out to WF direct about this issue, so I will report back any resolutions that might help others. Thanks! Trudie Gauerke