Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Report

Level 2
I am trying to create a report for all users current and in planning projects that shows the projects by user and then all tasks assigned our unassigned. Everytime I try new filters it leaves some people and or projects out. What am I missing? Go the groupings right to show the project owner, then the project and then the task. It's just not poplulating the data correctly for some users. Sarah
2 Replies

Level 6
What filter are you using to get the names of the individuals in the report? If you are using user name or ID, try using "assignments">"Name". What happens when you use the "User">"Name/ID" it will only bring in tasks where that individual is the only assignment. This is only the case if you have tasks that have multiples assignments. I may have misread your request though. Tim Brooks Invicro

Level 2
I'm using groupings to show the name of the user and then the project names. I want to pull ALL users tasks assigned or unassigned for all current and completed projects Want to show all tasks that are open or complete Sarah Guerra Marketing Jumpstart Template