Expand my Community achievements bar.

WFPro Live

Level 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit the New Workfront-Powered WFPro Site for the latest!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Replies

Level 1
Thanks for sharing this session, hated to drop early. Really loving the insights shown. Andy Hess Workfront

Level 10
Hi Andy, I'm glad you enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you in future sessions. Thanks, Narayan

Level 10

WFPro Live 8 has been uploaded for viewing. Many thanks to my guests @Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore and @William English for making it an awesome session full of great conversation and more hands-on experience.‚‚‚ If you're "clickity-clicking" all over Workfront and need a solution to navigation, this session is for you. We're solving problems fast and moving forward with the WFPro Experience!

Level 10

Hello everyone,

We'll be kicking off WFPro Live 9 at 1pm Eastern today and it's going to be a different format this time around. Instead of the typical package reviews with a structured agenda, this session will be a 100% open discussion session for an hour with a deep dive into many areas of Workfront.

We'll be ‚taking questions or comments so drop into the GoToMeeting and bring any questions or comments you might have.

I hope to see you there!

Narayan

Community Advisor
Thanks for creating this main WFPro Live thread, Narayan! Now, I'm not missing your updates and great content. :-) Sheri Whitten

Level 10

Hi Sheri,

You're very welcome and thank you for joining today! For you and the rest of the community, the full recording of WFPro Live 9 is posted for viewing and, whoah, did we cover lots of cool stuff. From community topics to a bot, there are plenty of goodies for pretty much anyone to enjoy.

Thanks,

Narayan

Level 10

Thanks Narayan, but (sigh)...

I'd also like to apologize in advance to those who do watch the WFPro Live 9 recording from today for the astoundingly poor audio track when I spoke. As we closed the meeting, I realized that I'd inadvertently joined the meeting twice (once from my Host, once from my VM).

Rookie.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10
That's okay Doug. It's still a session every Workfront user in here should see. I'm reminded of Live 1, where sharing the application instead of the full screen meant only half of my presentation displayed, or Live 2 where my ISP dropped service for about 15 mins!

Level 10

Hey everyone,

We'll be recording WFPro Live 10 today at 1pm Eastern. Feel free to drop in anytime after 12:30 for open discussion around anything Workfront!

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/836187717

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 836-187-717

Thanks,

Narayan