Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

task per assignment ID that doesn't take task owner into consideration

Level 2
Hi All, Looking for a way to create a hot sheet type report that doesn't take task owner into consideration. When I create the report below, if the task assignee IS NOT the task owner, the report does not present that person. I want to be able to see all assignees task list for a specific period of time. here it was I have so far: numberOfChildren=0 numberOfChildren=0 numberOfChildren_Mod=eq plannedCompletionDate=$$TODAY+10d plannedCompletionDate_Mod=lte project:status=CUR project:status_Mod=in percentComplete=100 percentComplete_Mod=lt projectPortfolioID=59722ae4000855b324044199ff6e97bc 59b0272300b4159f90906e8c9a513139 projectPortfolioID_Mod=in Eric Roybal Director, Project Management One & All
2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Eric, Workfront has 2 assignment options to report with: Assigned To - This looks for only the owner. Assignment Users - This looks for the user in any assigned capacity on the item. Here's some text mode code you can use, though it can also be found in the GUI via a task report or issue report: assignmentsUsersMM:ID=GUIDGOESHERE assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in Just replace GUIDGOESHERE with the user's guid you want to use. I hope this helps! Thanks, Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Thanks Dustin. Rather than adding each user by name, can I call on them by role and get the same results? This would prevent me from having to update the report as a team fluctuates. Eric Roybal Director, Project Management One & All