Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Icons Disappear today?

Level 10
Is anyone else experiencing this today - if we create a new project from scratch, as soon as you add one task - all of the task buttons/icons disappear (add new task+ button, add another task link, indent/outdent arrows, etc): Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB
7 Replies

Level 10
oh, that's odd. Yes, we're seeing that too. I think it's ok, they come back if they are needed. If I really needed to indent something and I selected a task, the indent button would show up. But since we're in a field (creating an inline task) none of the buttons would apply to that. I mean, it's weird but mostly harmless? -skye

Level 7
Hi Katherine, We are noticing this too. Have you logged a support ticket? Thanks Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 10
We're seeing it to. But only when creating a new task. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Well today nothing is working for us. We got the 18.3 release last night, and it has taken WF down. This issue with the task icons was yesterday, before we had the new release. Now no pages load. :( Yes, logged with Support. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 7
Hopefully they get that working for you soon! This task issue doesn't seem to be a big one for us but we are having strange calculations happen when changing task dates, but our biggest one is users not being able to approve tasks and getting an error message when doing so. Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited

Level 4
Seeing same thing over here. Not impactful for us cause most people create a task and immediately click into it or click eslewhere so causing the menu to pop right back. James Bender Jackson/JTS

Level 7
Hi Katherine, We logged the ticket with support for this but have been informed that this is working as designed... Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited