Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Condition Icon Display in Project Task Views (Icon Only Without Label Text)

Level 4
Hello, Need to display task condition (icon only; no field label text) in my project task views. Please consider the attached screenshot. I was able to get the task condition in my view, but want to drop "Going Smoothly", "Some Concerns", and "Major Roadblocks" from the view. I'd like to see only the bright green, yellow, and red icons. How would you do that in text mode? (I guess, I need to go to text mode in order to accomplish that... Moreover there is a conditional formatting, that I can apply but the colors and icons are not as good as the default ones for task condition in the system. Any thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Best, +Pavlin Pavlin Panayotov Littelfuse, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hoping someone can help you. We ended up using the Progress Status Icons with is On Time, At Risk, Behind, and Late. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 10
Hi Pavlin, This Using Conditional Formatting in Text Mode article includes a section on how to Apply Images and includes several flags and circles examples to choose from. Upon closer inspection (behind the scenes), the bright boxes you're after are in fact HTML rectangles (e.g. with Red = #E00000, from a hex code color perspective) rather than an icon...but you can roll your own, either by: referring to some helpful external location that stores icons (such as the ones in our https://atappstore.com/extras folder, as below ), or uploading your own images into Workfront, then referring to that full document path within Workfront as the link Regards, Doug displayname= enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.ProjectStatusEnum enumtype=PROJ image.case.0.comparison.icon=true image.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=status image.case.0.comparison.lefttext=status image.case.0.comparison.operator=in image.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string image.case.0.comparison.righttext=CUR image.case.0.comparison.truetext= h t t p s : / / atappstore.com/extras/light_green.gif image.case.1.comparison.icon=true image.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=status image.case.1.comparison.lefttext=status image.case.1.comparison.operator=notin image.case.1.comparison.operatortype=string image.case.1.comparison.righttext=CUR image.case.1.comparison.truetext= h t t p s : / / atappstore.com/extras/light_blue.gif linkedname=direct namekey=status querysort=status textmode=true type=enum valuefield=status valueformat=val NOTE: remove the spaces from h t t p s : / / above, which I put in place to help preserve that important concept in the email summary for this thread If you'd like to use our source, we currently have the following images available (some of which include "letters" in them, as do the above two, to help folks who are color blind): Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore