Expand my Community achievements bar.

Summary panel for the project list?

Level 7

Does anyone know if there is a plan to have a summary panel for the Project list like there is for Requests and Tasks? It would be nice to quickly update at a Project level instead of having to click into the project itself to make a directed update to the project. Or is there a more efficient way that I am missing?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Leah,

I was trying to find the right person to answer this question and I was just wondering if you could elaborate a little more on where you were hoping this summary panel would appear. Do you mean in the Home Worklist? Or in a list of projects like in a report?

Thanks!

Kyna

Level 7

In the main project list (like a report but not an actual report). The home worklist already has an area to do the directed update. But the Project list doesn't seem to have that capability. Most of our project owners do not have tasks so nothing shows up in the Home Worklist. So they view their Project list, but they have to click into the individual projects if they want to make a directed update.

Employee

We are currently in the process of researching some solutions to improve Home Work List and working with our User Experience team on outlining those solutions. I will take your feedback to the team for consideration. With other priorities in front of us this won't be a solution that we will have this year. However, I do know other organizations create their own dashboards for users. This may be something you can research in the discussions. Here is the link to the Workfront One article: Starting with Dashboards.