Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Summarize custom column in report

Level 3

I have this custom text in a column that looks at creating a date difference between the actual completion and a custom target launch date. I would like that number to also appear in the summary tab on the report.

Does anyone know what I can add to it?

displayname=Date Difference - Actual

textmode=true

usewidths=true

valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({actualCompletionDate},{DE:PLF - Target Launch Date})

valueformat=HTML

width=75

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

I believe you'll need it in a calculated field built on a custom form that's like this in order for it to display on your summary tab since calculated expressions in view columns can't be used on charts. Here's the documentation I used to come to that conclusion. It doesn't say anything specific about the summary tab, but I'm assuming it's more like the chart than the details in terms of behavior.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...