Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Submit Request and Directly Require Approval

Level 2
I have an interesting use case from a group in my organization. The manager would like the people in her group to be able to submit a request with custom form and it route directly to a team or individual for approval. Basically, I would like to cut out the part where someone would need to "work on" the request and skip directly to an approval process. Any thoughts on how to best handle something like this? David Ammons Corning Optical Communications LLC
2 Replies

Level 10
hi David, you could create an issue status called "Approved" (or something) that equates to a closed status, and then put an approval path on that and expose the status field on your request queue. Have your requestors set the status to Approved when they submit it, and the approval process will prompt someone to approve it. When they approve it, it will just be closed (Approved = closed). You'll have to create some sort of understanding for what to do if they don't approve it, obviously. -skye

Level 10
You can just set the Approval Process to Trigger on the New Status.