Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Statuses for Issues, Projects and Tasks

Level 10
Hi all, I wanted to open this up for discussion. Do you use custom statuses? If so, do you publish them anywhere so that your users are aware of the out-of-the-box vs. custom statuses and what they equate to? Do your users who write reports understand the difference between EQUALS and EQUATES WITH? Publishing your statuses may be very beneficial to your users if you haven't already done so. I've shared our statuses as an attachment, which are quite the mess after several instance merges. I'm hoping the group statuses gets released real soon!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Yes, we use custom statuses as well. We do not distinguish between OOTB vs. custom statuses to our users (not sure of the need). We also don't have many (if any) people writing their own reports. We don't have that many custom statuses. For Projects, we have 1, for Tasks - 3, for Issues - 10, which I could probably reduce by 1 or 2.

Level 10
The are great. Thanks for sharing.

Level 2
I've used what would be my custom statuses as my milestones for reporting purposes.