Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Status Changing

Level 4
I'm seeing some strange behavior in my system. If a task is assigned to a user, they click "Work On It" then set the status to "In Progress" the Task marks as "Complete" for the user. Been seeing it all around the system and not quite sure what's going on. It's a relatively new occurrence as well. If anyone else is seeing this can you let me know. And if you've fixed it let me know how you did that as well. Thanks, Aaron
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Aaron, Check the home team of the User and the team settings. On teams, there are settings that allow you to change which status a team is done working on a request or task. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/228070408-Configuring-Which-Status-Is-Chosen-When-Cl... Hope this helps. Andrew Beard Sr. Associate, LeapPoint "mailto:abeard@leappoint.com" abeard@leappoint.com 203-232-4090

Level 4
Andrew, That worked! I reviewed my groups and there where some settings off so I updaed them and now no problems. Thanks for the help, Aaron