Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Slack notifications in RC2.2018

Level 9
Is anyone having issues trying out the new builtin integration of Slack in the release last week? I've enabled notifications (all of them) but none come into Slack... Do they show up under the Workfront Channel in Slack, or do they go straight to your own DM? examples: - when assigned work to a Team your on via a routing rule from a request - comments and you are added JohnSeitz ESPN
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 5
Hi John. During our last call you had some issues with SAML login. I've double-checked the Slack app, it works as expected; so, maybe this issue is with login and not with notifications? Are you able to input other commands and see the results? For example, please try to type "/wf work" and see if it returns a result. Also, notifications in Slack may take up to 5 minutes to appear after they've been received in Workfront. And if you mark them as "read" in Workfront, you don't get them in Slack. I'd also recommend to: 1. Re-authorize the app by following "https://slack.com/oauth/authorize?&client_id=36530407859.250690743778&scope=commands,chat:write:bot,chat:write:user,links:read,links:write,bot">this link . 2. Log in again to Workfront by typing "/wf log in". Please let me know how it goes. Hayk Falakyan Workfront