Expand my Community achievements bar.

Side by Side Chart Grouping

Level 7
I believe there is a thread on this somewhere in the Community, but have been keyword searching for over an hour and I can't find it…so am hoping someone can help me out. I am crafting a Project Report, where I am grouping completed projects by actual completion date. I have 2 timeframes I am looking at: October 2017 to January 2018 October 2018 to January 2019 In my report, I have the grouping set for Project - Actual Completion Date, Group Dates by: Month In the column chart that renders, it displays the data by individual columns: October, 2017 November, 2017 October, 2018 November, 2018 Etc. I am looking to have the column chart display the 2 October columns side-by-side (October 2017, October 2018 for easier visual comparison), the 2 November columns side-by-side, etc. instead of having each column value display separately. How can I do this? I've tried combinations of Group Dates by: Month of Year, Year but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi Terry - did you find a resolution for this?  I am trying to do the same thing.