Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Collections Report Conditional Formating

Level 2

My user has a collections report that they want the Task Status of CPL to show in Green.  My code is below but I can't get it to work!  Help!  Something in the back of my head is saying I actually can't reference the collection object in the conditional formating.

displayname=D
linkedname=direct
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
namekey=D
styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false
styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=task:status
styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=task:status
styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=in
styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string
styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=CPL
styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor
styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=def6e2
styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({milestoneID}="628fe05b003225fa2f328bf990bd9a27",{status},"")
valueformat=

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As noted in the documentation:

You cannot conditionally format a column which contains a valueexpression line of code. Instead, you can add a Calculated Custom Field to a Custom Form and associate it with the objects you are displaying in the report. Then, you can conditionally format the columns displaying this field.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/use-conditional-...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

I don't think this is possible. Using conditional formatting will always format everything within a column. To isolate elements you need to wrap elements in HTML using spacing columns. But when it comes to a collection, you cannot wrap individual elements because they can't be isolated

Level 2

Could you set the valueformat= to HTML and put font color tags around CPL in this line styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=CPL?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As noted in the documentation:

You cannot conditionally format a column which contains a valueexpression line of code. Instead, you can add a Calculated Custom Field to a Custom Form and associate it with the objects you are displaying in the report. Then, you can conditionally format the columns displaying this field.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/use-conditional-...