Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

SharePoint / Fusion Integration

Level 8
Hello! I'm looking for use cases for what can be done when integrating SharePoint and Workfront using Fusion. We have looked at the out-of-the-box integration and my understanding it is only allows pushing documents back and forth between the two applications and we are looking for a more robust connection. Thank you in advance. Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 3
What did you have in mind? Or, were you just looking for ideas to explore? I have been learning the new Fusion product for several months. It has been quite neat and tidy for not having to memorize a coding language and all the possible API calls between applications. Welcome a reply back. Doug Williams - NETSource Consulting NETSource Consulting Helping others simplify the complexities of their Workfront installations.

Level 8
Hi Doug, Mostly I'm looking for ideas to explore. SharePoint is a new application to me and my knowledge of it's functionality and possibilities are limited. I only know it as a place to store documents, so I'm stumped on what use cases there would be for integrating the two. One idea that has been suggested a few times is having a place on SharePoint to submit a new project request that is then sent to Workfront. This would be for those who do not have Workfront access. Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed. Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial

Level 2
Technical Workaround: Under Documents Add New Proof Then paste Sharepoint share link in the green web space and hit Enter. Click Create Proof (changing any other settings is optional) Then the clickable link is in your documents. You can then click Document Details, delete the link, and add a new title/name. After you hit Enter, the link itself will still work. Sophie Besl JFF