Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Share Approval Templates

Level 5

Hi,

For the recently released functionality for creating Approval Templates, is there a way to share as the default seems to be access to everyone.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/product-announcements/product-releases/re...

Thanks

Matt

MattWindsor_0-1713269731736.png

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I had the same concern and approached @jbarron  about it.

I know he's open to hearing ideas -- what we discussed was rooted in the logistics -- where is the best place to share and how would sharing work.

Level 5

Great, thanks, I really don't want a user to use the wrong one by mistake, or find they struggle to find what they want as there's so many.

I like the way Workflows are shared. If it could follow something like that, I'd be happy.

Community Advisor

I hear you. My personal preference would be for them to be treated more like the other workfront approvals (project, task and issue) but that's because I value consistency across the platform, not because I think it's going to work.

Employee

@MattWindsor  Yes, this is great feedback and as @skyehansen mentioned, is something she shared as well. It is part of my backlog of items to address. Thanks for sharing!