Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Setting the new 'filter' to default to all projects users have access to

Level 2

My users have noticed a different filter applied to various portfolios and programs they interact with. The filter is the new version with all of the advanced options. We really just need a universal view for everyone to be set at "filter all projects they have access to". When they click on a program and only see projects they own by default or projects that are active by default, it's confusing. Do I change the filter view somewhere in the layout templates?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think the instructions provided in the documentation area are pretty decent. If you were unable to follow these, can you let me know where the disconnect was? (I am in contact with the Workfront tech writers and raise these issues from time to time with them in an effort to make everything more understandable)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/layout-te...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

yes. There's a section called Lists, under "Customize what users see". You should review the filter lists for projects, portfolios and programs, and make sure that the one you like is set as the default.

Level 2

Thanks Skye. Myself and our other admins are unable to find the "lists" section > "customize what users see". If you have a second, can you direct me to where "lists" lives?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think the instructions provided in the documentation area are pretty decent. If you were unable to follow these, can you let me know where the disconnect was? (I am in contact with the Workfront tech writers and raise these issues from time to time with them in an effort to make everything more understandable)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/layout-te...