Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Service Desk Request Visibility

Level 2

I have a request queue that routes requests to a service desk project.  On the request screen which is the default screen for most users, there is an option called 'Submitted' that cannot be removed from the template.  Submitted will show the user all requests submitted to the service desk regardless of who submitted it.

I need the user who submitted the request to be able to manage the request but I don't want them to see requests from outside their department.

Any suggestions?

2 Replies

Level 10

I have the same issue when it comes to PTO requests. I have opened 2 tickets in the past regarding this issue; case# 00308908 and case# 00243922 if you would like to reference them. I was told there was nothing I could do about it as allowing everyone to view this potentially sensitive information is built-in to Workfront.

I had to send an announcement stating that Workfront had insufficient confidentiality controls and to be very careful what you put in a request, especially the reason for a time-off request.

Level 2

Not the response I was hoping for but glad I am not out here all alone!  Thanks Randy.