Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sept In Person User Group Meeting - UPMC

Level 2
Hi all! We are all set to have the user group meeting here at UPMC (Steel Building) for Thurs Sept 26th from 1-3pm. We will reach out the closer it gets for information in order to get you into the building. But mark your calendars for now! Hope you can make it! Thank you, Marisa Smarsh UPMC Health Plan Inc
6 Replies

Level 2
Hi Angie! Anytime I worked remotely downtown it was on the other side of town (Market Sqaure - Starbucks usually). There are a few places across the street from the Steel Building like Einsteins, Brueggers, Dunkin are all that I can think of off the top of my head? I'm sure they would have free wifi, but I'm not completely sure! But those would be close to work from during the day! Hope that helps! Marisa Smarsh UPMC Health Plan Inc

Community Advisor
Anybody wanting to carpool in from the Robinson area, let me know. I can fit 4 more people as long as 3 of you are OK being cozy in the back seat. I'm thinking probably parking in the North Shore Garage and taking the T over to the Steel Building. heather.kulbacki@thermofisher.com

Level 2
Good idea about the T but I will probably work from home that day and take the T from SHV. Thank you, Angie Kweder Marketing Project Manager Mobile: 412-996-3939

Level 1
Hi, Marisa, Before my manager allows me to RSVP yes, she'd like to know the topics to be discussed. Is there an agenda set yet? Thanks. Laura Laura Stember FedEx Ground

Level 2
Hi Laura, We are still planning out the agenda but these are the items we are interested in discussing. I hope this helps! New Workfront Experience Time Off Feature Approve/Reject Tasks Baselines (and dates in general) Pittsburgh Bootcamp Thank you, Marisa Smarsh Project Manager, Marketing & Communications UPMC Health Plan | U.S. Steel Tower, 25th Floor | 600 Grant Street | Pittsburgh, PA 15219 T 412-667-7826 | smarshml@upmc.edu | "http://www.upmchealthplan.com/"> www.upmchealthplan.com Please note that all Internal Marketing Ops & PM support requests will now be handled via Workfront. If you require Ops and/or PM assistance, please submit your request "https://upmchp.my.workfront.com/requests?activeTab=tab-new-helpRequest&projectID=591b56080036b57c044f5f7081bc7837&path=595267a7000be2a9b114aa7cba89c80e"> here . This email may contain confidential information of the sending organization. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this email and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this email and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original email and attached document(s).

Level 2
Unfortunately, a meeting has come up that I need to attend in person and won't be able to make our Pgh Workfront User Group meeting this Thursday. Hope it is a good one and look forward to connecting again soon. Thank you, Angie Kweder Marketing Project Manager Mobile: 412-996-3939