Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Seeking Sr. Reporting Analyst

Level 3
Hi, Are you my next team member? Sr. Analyst needed! Seeking an individual with strong business intelligence development experience in Tableau and other leading BI tools to join our Technology & Reporting team. The role will assist PMO leadership in informing, guiding and coordinating efficient and consistent implementation of quality portfolio data collection and analyses across Digital Health. This position requires an in-depth understanding of data systems, analysis tools, and data needs. Specifically, this position will be responsible for the analysis and presentation of data from multiple work management systems, including Workfront, Smartsheet, SharePoint, and ServiceNow. Feel free to contact me with any questions View this on Taleo > Meredith Landsmann Manager, Technology & Reporting Partners Healthcare | Digital Health PMO
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies