Expand my Community achievements bar.

Seeing who and when someone deactivated a campaign

Level 4

Hello all!

We are trying to run a report or really anything to help show who may have deactivated a program. We have a lot of people deactivated programs by accident, and then activating them again which is great they are aware they made a problem, but when they do this it throws off a lot of our reports. So, we are trying to capture some type of audit on this, so we know who to train more.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tim,

Assuming the act of deactivating triggered the Last Update on such a Program, I'd expect the Last Updated By to then contain the name of the person who performed the deactivation.

If that smoking gun is to tenuous, another approach would be to set up Targeted Auditing to effectively build a mini-history that tracks every such Activation / Deactivation.

Regards,

Doug

Hello Doug,

Thanks for sharing this amazing logic. It works perfectly fine when I use Target/Target History setup. In my snip it says Status/Status History.

I tweaked it a bit to use "Is Active" to track program's active/deactivated status and date. But it works only twice. When I try to activate/deactivate the program third time, the loop stops working. Is there anything wrong with the calculation I used?

Calculation for Status History II:

LEFT(IF(LEFT(Status History II,LEN(IF(ISBLANK(Is Active),"-",Is Active)))=Is Active,Status History II,CONCAT(IF(ISBLANK(Is Active),"-",Is Active)," (",$$NOW,") | ",Status History II)),2000)

0694X00000FTdHXQA1.png

Level 10

Hi Manish,

That's curious. Your formula appears to be correct to me, so perhaps it is related to the Is Active state of the Program -- more specifically, Workfront might not allow such calculations on (e.g. Status History II) on an object (e.g. Program) that is not Active, choosing (e.g. As Designed) to instead "leave everything alone". I'd suggest you do some testing to confirm, and/or contact support, who might be able to explain their reasoning (or a workaround).

Regards,

Doug