Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Security Audit Applet

Level 4

Does anyone have a tool/report/blueprint that they use to audit security grants in Workfront?  

We are looking for a way to help document our current access levels, groups and teams as well as access grants by portfolio and down to individual objects. 

@Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore Any powertools to help?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hmm...thanks for the tag, @The_Real_Melinda_Layten,

I'm not sure if Workfront has plans to create such a "Security Grants" audit on their roadmap, but if not (since this sounds like a useful idea to me) would be interested in chatting further with you (or others who might care to comment here) about creating a Security Grants solution using our Magic Reports technology.

Regards,

Doug 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hmm...thanks for the tag, @The_Real_Melinda_Layten,

I'm not sure if Workfront has plans to create such a "Security Grants" audit on their roadmap, but if not (since this sounds like a useful idea to me) would be interested in chatting further with you (or others who might care to comment here) about creating a Security Grants solution using our Magic Reports technology.

Regards,

Doug 

Community Advisor

A great column that can be added to a View for Access Levels is Field Access Privileges. I didn't know this existed until someone else pointed it out to me. It provides all your settings for each access level.