Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reports for Tracking Workfront Usage

Level 2

Greetings Workfront Community!

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a report, or suite of reports to monitor/track Workfront usage to help reinforce Workfront user adoption? Thank You! Deb

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deborah,

Take a look at this previous community post here. It's got lots of suggested reports for monitoring Workfront use/adoption as well as a kickstart that you can import into your system to spin up the reports.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Rich. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Deborah,

Take a look at this previous community post here. It's got lots of suggested reports for monitoring Workfront use/adoption as well as a kickstart that you can import into your system to spin up the reports.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Hi @DeborahBaker,

In addition to the resources @Richard_Le_ mentioned, I invite you to also consider our UserWatch solution which equips you with a set of informative Workfront based reports on a centralized dashboard which you can use to monitor usage and encourage adoption in an easy, transparent, and fun manner.

Regards,

Doug 

Greetings Doug! Thank you for your response.

How would we connect our instance to this tool? TYVM Deborah

Hi Deborah,

Where most of our 50+ solutions are licensed annually, our UserWatch "Package" (similar to the Kickstart Richard mentioned) is a one-time action you can "deploy" into your Workfront Instance to automatically create all of the reports, dashboards, etc. shown. Since they are all native Workfront objects, you can also then share, modify, and copy them as you see fit. If you'd like more details (or need a hand), I'd be happy to chat further at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

Level 2

This is absolutely perfect. TYVM for connecting me to this information!

Community Advisor

The dashboard Richard mentions is also now available in Blueprints. I just installed it in my new instance yesterday.