Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

ROUND off the output

Level 10

Hi

Using this code to find Work Balance;

displayname=Work Balance

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT(SUB({workRequired},{actualWorkRequired})/60," Hours")

valueformat=HTML

Possible to round off the output, right now it shows many digits after decimal.

Thanks in Advance.

Mvh

Kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kundan,

You can try CONCAT(ROUND(SUB({workRequired},{actualWorkRequired})/60,2)," Hours")

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kundan,

You can try CONCAT(ROUND(SUB({workRequired},{actualWorkRequired})/60,2)," Hours")

Hope that helps!

Level 10

Thanks @Sarah Nau‚

It works great. I donot know I tried the similar but no success. I was just wondering, can we include or highlight with red bold test if Work Balance is in negative.

Any suggestion.

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Hey Kundan - you would have to have a calculated field on the task in order to use conditional formatting.

Level 10

Hi @Sarah Nau‚

I have added the below as calculated field on the task level view;

displayname=Work Balance

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT(ROUND(SUB({workRequired},{actualWorkRequired})/60,2)," Hours")

valueformat=HTML

But unable to figure out, that how to highlight with red bold if Work Balance is in negative.

Possible to get hep in this regard.

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Hi Kundan -

On your report, in the columns (view) area, click on the new column for Work Balance. In the upper right, click on advanced options, then click on Add a Rule for this Column. Set up the rules - Work Balance is less than 0, then choose your text format and red background. Click on Add Rule, then save and close.

0694X00000I8oVLQAZ.pngHope that helps!

Level 10

Thanks a lot @Sarah Nau‚ . Excellent. It works.

Mvh

Kundan.