Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Conditional formatting: Highlight cell if plannedCompletionDate is less than x weeks after entryDate

Level 2

Hello,

Purpose is to highlight the task request that does not come at least 3 weeks in advance.

Thanks to blog entry from Kara (https://one.workfront.com/s/managed-content-blogs/workfront-wednesday-did-you-know-comparing-dates-and-more-with-conditional-forma-MCB64UAJFP6NGSFJ562WXWBB3S5Q) I got the comparison between plannedCompletionDate and entryDate to work.

It highlights red when plannedCompletionDate is less than entryDate, but it seems to ignore the +15d or +3w parts.

Reaching out to community and text mode wizards for help after many failed attempts to get this to work.

linkedname=direct

querysort=plannedCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=plannedCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=plannedCompletionDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=lte

styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date

styledef.case.0.comparison.rightmethod=entryDate

styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=FIELD:entryDate+3w

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=eac6c9

styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=

valuefield=plannedCompletionDate

valueformat=atDate

textmode=true

Thanks,

John

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Josh,

I don't believe this is possible. You would have to create a custom field with the calculation, then you can use that field as your comparison.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Josh,

I don't believe this is possible. You would have to create a custom field with the calculation, then you can use that field as your comparison.

Hope that helps!