Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Requester role - editing the view for 'My Requests' tab

Level 3
We recently survey'ed our requester group and found out they want more information about their requested project. Since we cannot give them a different license we are hoping to allow request/project information to become more visible to them in their "My Requests" tab. How can you Globally change the view here? We are looking to add things like 'project owner', 'milestone' etc. and remove some information such as 'priority' and 'status'. See attachment and the markup as an idea of what we want to accomplish. Thank you! Shannon Fitzgerald Northwell Health, Inc.
1 Reply

Level 8
You need edit rights for the report, 'My Requests' looks to be a report which is placed on a layout template. Report actions -> Edit Report In the 'columns (view)' tab click note the 'column preview' section at the bottom. Click the corresponding column in that section and with the column selected click Advanced Options in the top right. After that you can enter a name in the Custom Column Label field, then click done and Save & Close. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation