Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Request Reports - Multiple Assignment

Level 7
Hey, One thing that has come off the back of the notification error that we encountered last week is that we are now using reports as 'to-do' lists for teams that receive new requests via request queues. The report filter is set up to filter out any complete or cancelled requests, so as soon as the request is done, they won't see it on the report anymore. The routing rules on the request queues are assigned to teams and then anyone from the team can pick up the request and work on it. Some of the requests are combination requests (E.g. for Team 1 and Team 2 to complete) so we have set up a combination team in workfront and assigned them to the routing rule. The problem we are now having with the report is that although people in Team 1 are completing the request as done with my part when they have completed what they need to, the request is staying on the report as someone from Team 2 has not yet completed it. Is that a way to get around this? Or anyone have a better solution they wouldn't mind sharing? :) Thanks Vicky Fitzgerald Telegraph Media Group Limited
1 Reply

Level 4
Since you can only assign 1 team to a task, you should set up a role for each type of work that needs to be performed on the task. Say Creative and Developer. You can then use an EXISTS syntax to filter for a task where the role is unassigned and/or incomplete. Here's a sample for unassigned tasks in my role where the task is in a current project EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN EXISTS:a:assignedToID_Mod=isblank EXISTS:a:roleID=$$USER.roleIDs EXISTS:a:roleID_Mod=in EXISTS:a:taskID=FIELD:ID project:statusEquatesWith=CUR project:statusEquatesWith_Mod=in -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -